Apr 10, 2005

Wha? Huh? What time is it?

So, what's up with Hannah's blog? It seems to have dissappeared? Maybe she was in a mood and chucked it all in? She has seemed a bit perturbed lately. And for that matter, whatever happened to Luke? He was such a nice guy - so kind and supportive.

It's 5am and i've been up for over an hour. I guess i was too disgusted to properly go to bed as i woke up in all my clothes/contacts/unbrushed teeth on the bed with the light on. Ooops. Hawaii flashback! Gratefully, haven't done that too much since the D-man set me straight. I wouldn't mind brushing them now, but i'm afraid i'll wake the household - so i guess slime-mouth-i-beez. Nice. I wonder if they noticed my light and will now insist that i not drive tomorrow "because you'll fall asleep." Let me make up my own damm mind will ya? Sheesh louise! The Mr drove us yesterday since they thought i couldn't. I haaate that! GARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Hmmmm, i started writing because i thought i had something to say. Guess not. Or maybe i just forgot the fabulous, inspired, terribly fascinating thing it was i was going to say. Ah well, either way, I'll save you further grief then and sign off.

FALSE ALARM

Go back to sleep, (like i should.)

2 comments:

Hannah said...

I was pissed... and upset... and I'd had it. It's up, again, though. :) No worries.

I was wondering if anybody would even notice.

Anonymous said...

of course we'd notice, silly!!!