Apr 7, 2005

OW!!

The paaaaaain!!!! The paaaainnnn!!!
Ohhh myyyy aching baaaack!!!!
Ohhhhh my aching quads!
Ohhhh my aching..... everything!!

Its quite the stunt: attempting to go from utterly sedentary to 4+ hours of dancing a day! My body knows better -and its pissed off! Eimaj just dropped me off back home to The Guru's after i stayed (and danced) through her class (after the Guru's). It's so cool to come home to a house filled with the scrumptious earthy smells of delicious indian cooking. How lucky am i?!?! After dinner i've been helping out: ironing sari's and salwar chemise's, but tonight i just can't do it. I just ate and came straight upstairs. Checked my email (still none - ::sniff, sniff::: D?), will shower and hit the hay. (How rude! Right?!) I know, but I'm thinking i better take it easy while i "ease" in to this routine... HA!

Thankfully, i did feel a bit of improvement today though... My body is a tiny bit smoother... My torso movements a tiny bit looser... My foot slaps a tiny bit cleaner...... The old dances are coming back to me.... And thank god(dess) they do seem to be stored in my body.... The music comes on and it kinda knows where to move... (Allbeit choppily, but it moves!).....

Shower time....

D????

::sniff::

No comments: