Apr 29, 2005

Second Rate

I am the most sensitive person on earth.
Look at me funny and you might make me cry.
Tickle my fragile ego with a feather and it will burst.
Suggest i am nothing and that's what i become.
Vapid and empty.
Wretched and slight.
A vague mediocre shadow of what could have been.







PATHETIC!!!!!


I'm trying to get ready for my performance but i don't even care about it now, i am depressed. (Yes, a g a i n.) And always. (It seems.) Maybe i was born to be unhappy. Maybe i am doomed. Maybe it is just impossible to exist with paper thin skin. It would be so much simpler to just give up.

2 comments:

David Lee I Be said...

You are first rate to me. You are kind and loving and full of life. Although you hurt, I know that joy can be brought back to you.

I plan to be the instrument of that forthcoming happiness.

Fautly myself; I think we strike a perfect pair. My hope is to leave the bulk of these unhappy times underfoot as we march into our future.

So don't worry buddy-I'll keep you in step.

IB said...

oh.
my.
gosh.
why are you trying to make me cry?!

ohhhhhhhh.................


how can i express how touching this is??

i can't

it's impossible

all i can do is thank you...

thank you

xo

indy