Apr 4, 2005

MADE IT!

I'm in bed.
Exhausted.
My poor aching sleep deprived body just wants sleep. Oh yeah and a full body massage wouldn't suck.
The Guru picked me up as planned at 2pm and then we went straight to her class in the city. There were alot of students! A few that i go way back with, but most i didn't know. But i sure enjoyed the live drummer. Very cool. Brings a great energy to the experience. The Guru suggested i join right in, which i did, and my body now hates me for. It wasn't smooth sailing, and i felt stiff, and i've forgotten LOTS,

B U T

i showed up
i tried
and i didn't give up.

Far from fabulous, but, its a start. I have 29 days to go!


The Guru is happy to see me. She's glad i came. She didn't stop talking since the time i hoisted my broken luggage in her trunk. She hooked up the 6 course Indian food meal, (YUMMMM) and loves the mugs. She thinks "they're beautiful."

I'm sorry i was such a pain in the ass earlier today. I think its gotta be fatigue. Off and on today it feels like the floor is moving. I don't bother asking if we're having an earthquake because i notice no one else is freaking out. So i roll with it and kinda enjoy it. Non-alcoholic tipsy.

Bedtime now. Gotta get up early for her morning college class. Every day's gonna be an adventure.

Goodnight!

Goodnight D! I love you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting to wherever you are alive and in one piece, more or less. Remember, concentration on the task at hand will replace anxiety.

Hannah said...

Keep smiling! :)

IB said...

Thanks Hannah and Omega.

And Omega i think you're right about that! Its the times when i'm least busy that i fret the most it seems.