Apr 15, 2005

Packing Up

The folks have left and i soon will be on my way. It's me and the house and the wind. "Choco" came to say goodbye?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I've seen an eagle, wild bunnies, whales, seagulls, birds, baby jumping salmon, boats, strawberry farms, tulips, cows, school teachers, 1st graders, artist studios, coffee shops, bistros, a local play, a movie "Sahara", ferries, driftwood, rocks, hermit crabs, snow capped mountains, forests, friendly neighbors, the rental house, 1st grade kiddies, a fluffy persian cat, state parks, and last but not least clams. Though i still need to escape.

On her way to work, Mom warmly tore me into jagged guilt-ridden shreds. She packed her lunch and teased "you're making me think you don't like me. You come when i work and leave when i don't."
"What?!" Startled, i exclaimed.
"You know, by way of inference."
She warmly dismissed her "joking" kindly, "no, do what you want," but nonetheless destroyed me. I can't bear the thought of hurting her. She's so selfless and obliging: was that her way of asking me to stay?

She pulls me here while he pushes me away.

No comments: