Apr 7, 2005

Lesson #2

"Get your foot into position! Look at you're foot!"
And so i corrected my foot.
"Ok do it again."
And i did it again.
"Torso! Torso! Where is the torso?!"
I stopped and stood upright, feet together and rolled my torso, to the side - up - around - down.
"Breathe in. Good. Now do it again."
Focusing hard on stretching my toe far behind my other foot while softly rolling the torso i took 3 steps -
"EYES! YOU HAVE NO EYES!"
I knooow i knooow, i thought, I'm gettin to it! I was thinking about my feet!..
"
Oops," i smiled sheepishly, sheesh!
"Again!"
Slap, toe, slap, toe, slap toe. I looked slowly side to side and added chin. She hasn't stopped me, am i doing it right? slap, toe arouuund, foot back, eyes, torso, is this okay?
"Was that better?"
"Better. But it's h. not this." And she touched her thumb to her pointer finger out and stretched her wrist above her head.
"Farther above your head!"
Can i really do this?
"Again!!"

No comments: