Apr 8, 2005

My Dirty Little Secret

Since the answers to RP's questions and my post regarding c l s ic l i d i n d n c , i've gotten some referrals from google and msn browsers that make me nervous. If anyone with connection to my da n c e found what i'm writing, i'd be mortified. TOAST... I don't want to betray the Guru's confidance and i've tried to not reveal too much or describe her in an unflattering light. But people are people. We're all falliable and subject to quirks and imperfections. She and The Mr included. I want to be honest about my experience, but fair. But most importantly, anonymous! So please don't tell her you found me!!! I'll never admit it! You'll never get me to talk!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Use codewords? Make a definition on your sidebar and then just use codes? Then you can write as you want, but you'll only get the one hit for the words....

Anonymous said...

hmmmmm.. interesting idea... but wouldn't they still find me from the sidebar?

Hannah said...

Well... most search engines check to see how many times you've put the term on your page... you can try it if you want. Make an extra page somewhere and put all the terms on it, copied many times over. Then make a page with each term once. If given a couple of days (search engines aren't instantaneous) then the one with all the terms many times should rank far higher than the one with it only once.