Apr 26, 2005

Stupid Knees

are still sore after many days. After being exposed to knee horror stories for countless years, this is freaking me out. The discomfort or pain doesn't bother me: the prospect of being unable to dance does! Especially now that i've finally fully committed myself to putting everything into this. Making it a prominent part of my life. I think it's the right time and and i think i can do it. It will take time and hard work and discipline, but i think i can make something of it. So the dilemna is, do i baby something that may be a completely innocuous body groan and miss out on getting the most of my time during this short time with the Guru? Or do i lay off finishing this new (beautiful) dance for fear of a future injury that may or may not exist?

Help me here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Learning a new dance, no matter the beauty, does you no good if you're not going to be able to preform it in the future.

We talked about this; you know what you need to do.

Focus.

IB said...

Okey dokey.

Thanks buddy.

You're right! =)