Feb 7, 2005

Lamentation

Who do you want me to be?
How can i please you? How will you be happy?
Is there anything at all that i can do as without hesitation, i will do it.
Anything.
Everything.
More.
I want you to be satisifed.
Happy.
And at peace.
I want you to glow again.
Radiate and sparkle the way you ought to.
The way you were meant to be.
The way we'd planned before i crossed that vast ocean to greet you and our dreams.
Where are you now? So far away. And sadly the ocean seems almost wider though you are inches away.
So, you are miserable. "Dead... Uninspired....disgusted"
If i was once your muse, how does that reflect upon me?
I'm not what you'd hoped for?
Much less then the dream?

I wish for loving. Talking. Less staring at screens
I wish to learn more about you every day.
But if need-be
you leave me,
we'll make it okay
Because I wish beyond everything,
that you be happy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful

IB said...

Wow! Thanks guys... I don't know why you'd think that, but i appreciate very much nonetheless! Come back again!

Aloha,

Indigo