Feb 15, 2005

Uneventful But Lovely

Ellen Degeneres is funny. I like her.

But I should go work out. I shouldn't use the word "should" because its a bad word. "Shoulding" on yourself isn't nice.

Ok fine. I "ought" to?

But i don't feel like it.

I'm tired. My eyes hurt. I'm in my nightgown thing. I don't have any workout clothes. I am afraid. Oh! I am afraid? Is that why i haven't gone yet? What am i afraid of? I don't know. What could there be to be afraid of?

I wonder how D's appointment is going? Did i keep him up last night while he "slept." He did seem to wake up alot and he didn't say goodbye to me this morning. I hope i didn't keep him up and he's mad. That would majorly suck.

Yesterday felt like such a good day between us. It was so sweet. Happy. Even if we didn't do anything for Valentines day, it doesn't matter. I felt loved. Just by the way we treated each other. I told him it was my first V day with somone i really cared about. Roses wouldn't have made that any more special.

No comments: