Mar 16, 2006

I sucked it up and

took the temp job today. Thank-Seakitty for the invaluable comments! The second one was a doozy. I woke up this morning thinking about it. I'll continue to think about it.

Today I don't feel desparately unhappy. I'm such a sensitve person. No wonder I've gravitated towards food to fill the frightening voids. Trying not to do that forces me to sit in my feelings. And that's hard.

I'm glad I'll have an income, at least for a couple weeks. And full-time too which is more than I've had for months. I can breathe now - allbeit just for a moment.

Even bought the cutie a fancy hot/cold contraption for his back/shoulder. And some special creme for his feet. Its funny how 2 weeks of potential work can make one feel suddenly rich.

Oh and did I say "thanks" Seakitty?

Thanks!!!!

It's funny what an important role your comments play.

No comments: