Mar 11, 2006

I would like not to "dwell"

but don't think that's realistically going to happen.  It takes just thinking of it and I start crying.  What did I do wrong?  I didn't do anything wrong!  Obviously he just didn't like my personality enough to keep me around.  But what was he basing the judgment on?  He never spoke more than a few words to me - rushing around stressed and angry and blustery.  It's not fair.  I deserved to stay there.  I worked so hard.  I did such a good job.  I did a GREAT job.  His Assistant (my coworker) LOVED me, she said she told him and the HR director, that i was "perfect" and an asset to the school.  So then...... what happened?   Did she betray me?

I'm



so





hurt.



We're going to a doggie meetup in a few minutes.  I don't want to anything.  I don't want to feel.  At least I haven't been using food to drown out the feelings.  For that I am feeling proud of myself.  I will get though this.  I think.  I want to turn it into something positive.    I'LL SHOW THEM!!  

I'm going to show them!!!  I'll come back and visit in my wildly sucessful new person, devastingly drop-dead gorgeous, glowing with joy, radiating confidance and driving a bad-ass  corvette.

Effers.

No comments: