Mar 19, 2006

$20 an hour? Thumbs Up or Down?

20 bucks an hour. Take it or leave it? High or low? Impressive, repressive?

Me?

The best I've done so far, that's for sure.

At the group home, in the offices, at the prison, I earned approximately half that. The only job that produced an equal compensation would be the one term of teaching I did prior to leaving Hawaii. (But that was only part-time anyway & not exactly a career track.)

Not that this is a career track or anything.

But does it make me lame that I'm totally psyched nonetheless?

I am! (Psyched, that is.) So psyched!!! It's livable! Certainly!

Lowered expectations?

More pathetic-ness?

I don't care I'm still excited.

I think that's like $41 a year! Yay!

I'll take it!

Until I figure out something better.

I'd like to start a business.

Or two.

And I still want to go to grad school.

But meanwhile this is so so much better (financially)...

Like I said.

Yay.

I'm so tired of being poor. Not third world poor or anything, but poor.

No comments: