Mar 19, 2005

Size what?!

PS: I FREAKED THE FUCK OUT when Winter picked out a pair of pants for me to try on, (i only own 3 and they're getting pretty baggy.) Last time i checked i was pushing size 16 and crestfallen when i got my first 18. Anyway, i tried these on and i couldn't believe that even though they were form fitting, they didn't look horrible! I took them off and read the tag: SIZE THIRTEEN. What tha?!

"That can't be right!!!" I yelled through the stalls to my Personal Stylist, Winter.

"THAT IS TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE. THERE IS NO WAY!"

"Yes girl, i knew there was somethin funny when you said 14-16. I can just look at you and tell."

"WHAT?!?!?! WHat?! WHAT?!?! THAT CAN'T POSSIBLY POSSIBLY BE RIGHT! I CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT. THERE IS NO WAY."

I made her get another pair of 13's to show there was some kinda error but what the hell! They fit too!!! What?!?!? Then i made her show me where she got them. THE JUNIOR DEPARTMENT, and i really fell out. I went from an 18 to a 13 without even knowing?!!????

No comments: