Mar 30, 2005

Sunshiney Sunshine

I'm embarrassed to admit how prominent a place this blog has come to take in my life: how much i depend on it to connect to the outside world, how much i need it to confront, explore and express my feelings about things. Particularly when it appears i'm read at length or an multiple occasions by any one particular person. I track my visits like a crazy fiendish hound. I watch for comments the way a UFO zealot scans the sky.

Its powerful when i hear from people!

JM and Omega's recent comments made my day and when Sunshine wrote in her blog

But i read this one girl's page, indigo blues part II, we'll see if I can figure out how to link things. I don't know...I liked her deep inward turned positive thoughts.......So reading on and on, I ran into this link to what it means to be an indigo or violet or something. Actually, I explored the wholesite, and i'm still not real clear what it's all about or what it's implying. But there was one page I found particularly interesting. It was about "crystal children". Such an interesting version of evolution. I enjoyed the mental exercise. Again...we'll see how I fare at entering links on here. But then I want to ask, that indigo girl what that name means. ..


it suddenly transformed my waning confidance in writing into a renewed desire to try. Just the thought that wiggling my fingers about this laptop might stimulate thoughts or disucssion somewhere else, out there, :::motioning dramatically into the great beyond:::: expands me beyond myself: my bubble. Oh yes, i know its a very low-bar i speak of: akin to kicking a dog or throwing a water balloon (maybe a bit less hostile), but nonetheless - its where i'm at.

Its what i have.

And for now, i'm fine with that.

No comments: