Mar 19, 2005

Food

my primary relationship is with u
he will leave me, refuse to commit, change his mind, place demands
demands that i can't meet
demands that piss me off
demands that i feel don't relate to me
its insecure and unstable, frightening and unguarateed
but you will always be there for me
you create an illusion that makes me feel good
you support me and "say" the right things
knowing you are always there comforts me
u distract me and give me something to think about, focus on besides my pain and loneliness
you make me feel not alone
will always be there for me
will never leave me alone
you make me safe in the world
allow me a place to express myself, be heard and work out my thoughts
provide relief in an anxious, stressed out, angry world,
a heartless, cold, unfeeling, abusive world
yes, you make me feel loved
validate me
make me feel like someone
somebody
smart and clever, sexy and cute, interesting
like i have something to contribute,
something have value to the world,
something that makes me feel worthwhile
u touch my throat,
create a warm sensation inside,
help me relax and fall asleep
i can feel u,
u are real and inside of me,
you fill me up

No comments: