Mar 30, 2005

RP's Interview Questions

Very cool. On-line interviews! How fun! I fully support it!
So, here are my questions from RP.

1. What was the biggest surprise to you about coming to NY? What do you miss most about Hawaii?
2. You are a dancer in a particular field I am only a tiny bit aware of and that’s only because of you. Can you explain the field and what you derive from it?
3. Have your politics changed since Sept. 11? If so, how?
4. Has the internet brought people closer together or made it easier to maintain isolation?
5. Why do you blog? What do you get out of it?
6. What bad habit do you have that you wish you didn't?
I'll post on them in just a moment. But meanwhile, would you like to be interviewed too?

Interview

Here are the rules :
1. Leave a comment requesting an interview.
2. The first five commenters will be the participants
3. I will respond by asking you five questions.
3. You will update your blog/site with the answers to the questions and leave the answers as comments on my blog.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
(Write your own questions or borrow some.)

1 comment:

G Dawney said...

I'm just blogging around [clicking Next Blog, going from one blog to another] and I found your site. I would definately be interested in being interviewed. You can find me at www.morningrises.blogspot.com