Oct 9, 2005

Voyage Out

We left the studio together today and saw "Flight Plan." Not bad. I really appreciate Jodie Foster's presence. I like watching her. In the lobby some Soprano actor
was there I guess to sign outgraphs. Strangely no one seemed to be paying any attention to him except two little girls who he was quizzing about whether they liked the movie or not. Maybe he figured - since he had to be there anyway that he might as well shoot the shit.









<-----This guy... (I never would have known who he was since I've never seen the Sopranos.) But the cutie noticed that he looked familiar after we walked by.

1 comment:

The Anti-Wife said...

Hey you! I am glad things are going okay with your new job. Working -- whether you like it or not -- can bring a rewarding sense of purpose. I love being busy at work -- the more things going on, the better I do.

Keep posting, girl!