Oct 5, 2005

Is it me?

Am I unsociable? Uppity? Elitist? Cold?

Spazmodic. Hyper. Childish. Unprofessional. Draining.
Comes to mind when I think of Coworker #1. She's been in charge of ::COUGH COUGH:: "training" me. She talks with the speed of an auctioneer but none of the clarity. Instead, her breakneck speed "explanations" fade in and out of comprehension due to a horrible lack of articulation and mumbling. Is it the tongue ring? I don't know but REALLY aggravates me is asking a specific clarifiying question and receiving a long, rapid-fire of totally unrelated information. Listening skills coworker! Listening skills! Why can't she please please please just cut it short and say something akin to, "yes, that's correct -twenty five." Instead of the 5 minute undecipharable meandering babble!

Fun but:
Overbearing. Brash. Demeaning. Raunchy (unprofessional) Grandiose sense of self importance though average intelligence. Condescending.
Comes to mind when thinking of The Bossy Office Manager.
And I strongly dislike the way she regularly bad mouths people without hesitation. Even if they're down around the corner! Yeah yeah yeah - I may be badmouthing now - but it's anonymous so it doesn't count! These are just my private shameful thoughts! Not advertised for all to know through office gossip!

Do I sound bitchy or what

Today was supposedly "the easy day." (No patients.) Tomorrow is is supposed to be a whole other ball game.

No comments: