Oct 31, 2005

Email To Folks

Sorry I missed your call yesterday. (I was taking a nap) *see below*I tried to call you back but I think you were out.

How are you?

The job continues to be chaotic and stressful, but I'm making the most of it. As I learn more I'll be more able to ignore other peoples' frantic stress attacks around me & also will be able to better help calm people down and/or take care of things myself thereby not involving them which will also reduce potential panic attacks. Another possibility will be that they will end up walking off the job anyway (as I hear threatened every day) which will change the office dynamics in both good and bad ways...

We'll see.

As I mentioned, I do like the doctor personally (despite the condescension and nitpicking) and actually today she enthusiastically & insistently volunteered her help when I told her about The Cutie's health situation. She questioned me as to who his doctors are (I couldn't remember the names) and has offered her professional feedback as to their quality once I provide her with the details. She said, "I've been in this business 20 years and I know who's ok." Isn't that nice? I was touched.

The Cutie also said today that he wouldn't mind seeing her and actually I think I may be able to get him in tomorrow to check his eyes. (He's having some problems with the pressure due to the drops he's taking after having the steroid injections in the eyeball.) It would be great relief to have an advocate for his health concerns. That alone will make this job worth it.

**I was bummed and tired and didn't feel like talking.

No comments: