Oct 3, 2005

I'm still kickin'

Just a bit mute. So quick update.

The Monday after I walked off the office job, I started a temp job at a small local college. I loved it for many reasons and could have stayed but didn't because meanwhile an opthomolgist down the street called me for an interveiw and offerend me a position. I start tomorrow at 9:30am which I guess is good thing but I'm not excited. At all. But its a job and close by. I'm going to try to get serious about finding a grad school and taking evening classes. Because f I don't make something of myself I'm going to go crazy.

I hope to write more sooner than later. As always, I think out my posts every day. If only i had a keyboard with me more often...

4 comments:

SeaKitty said...

i was starting to wonder about you...

and i can't believe this is happening.

The Anti-Wife said...

Thanks for posting, girl! I was getting worried. I am glad things are okay and that you are working. You are still so young...you have plenty of time to figure out what you want to do. Kudos to you for considering grad school.

JM said...

Yea...what they said! Good to have you back.

IB said...

Thanx guys! You're the best.