Oct 11, 2005

7:30am

Made a cup of chai, and browsing email and your blogs before getting ready for work. The Cutie and Puppyare peacefully snoozing to my right. The Cutie looks so sweet when he is sleeping. I want to squeeze and hug him up but I will not disturb him as its so hard for him to get sleep. I've had semi-anxious dreams for some time now. I'd like to record them, but, I need to devise a method for doing that while still drowsy. Where can I type without being disruptive in this studio? It may just have to wait.. I do remember I was naked when my parents arrived home and my dad "playfully" choked my neck from behind. I was livid and felt violated. I tried on a new behavior and angrily expressed my outrage to which he and the Brother & Mother dissmissively ignored and laughed at. Then my extended family began to arrive and we were all sitting around a table: cousins, aunts, grandfather, etc. I anxiously continued, wailing and emoting and desparate to be heard. The looked on skeptically with faces that registered I was either ridiculous or had lost my mind. Then finally one quasi supportive comment from my old therapist J who said something about my feelings being valid, followed up by comment from 2 old professors, and lastly my 8th grad english teacher (who I guess had become interested be the prefivious vein introduced by the professors) closed the discussion by saying something very complicated (but interesting) (but over my family's heads) about existentialism and whatnot.

The End.

Gotta go clean up and put on my lovely SCRUBS. haha... I feel so silly wearing those things but boy are they convenient!

2 comments:

SeaKitty said...

i never thought i'd want a uniform...b ut scrubs make me happy.

The Humanity Critic said...

I would also like to record my dreams, but right when I think about doing so I forget them. I just remember feeling that it was a important dream.