Aug 22, 2005

Well, instead of working, I've been cutting my nails down to nubs and
catching them as the crumbling agriculture projectiles shoot across the
room. I'm still discombobulated, but better. However, now I'm
miserably hot, and therefore continue to neglect the to begin the
official work-thing. Sure wish this guy would splurge on a
de-sweating contraption, otherwise known as airconditioning.
Honestly, baking in a 90+ degree office on a summer New York day is
like, cruel and unusual punishment. Don't you think? South Virgina
was HORRIFICALLY nasty too actually. How do people survive it?
Guess I'm a wuss. It's not like the cold where you can just layer up.
When it's hot, you sweat, and your clothes stick to you, and then you
stink, and if you're me, your face gets nasty oily and red and blotchy
and then you break out in thousands of grody mini-bump/zit things all
of over your face. One word.

E W.

And I think I'm gonna bleed. That could be draining too. I've been
monitoring for a few months now, and it appears for days afterwards I
can barely drag myself from bed and my mind becomes fuzz. A week
prior I seem to be ravenous. And crave sugar like a beast. Bodies
are fascinating things. I really should pay more attention to it. It
has so much to teach.

What are you up to?

Are you going to watch "6 feet Under" tonight on HBO? I think it's
the final episode(?) The Cutie introduced me to the series this year
and we now watch it faithfully together each week as one of "our
shows." (Our special time snuggled on the couch.) I've found it
thoroughly engaging and wonderfully creative and am so terribly
disappointed to see it end. What a shame!

We've also been watching: (because I know you're dying to know)
Entourage
Rescue Me
Monk
The Comeback
Def Poetry (w/ Mos Def)
The O.C.
One Tree Hill
Smallville
Star Trek in the mornings
Roswell on DVD's
Realty shows: Dawg the Bounty Hunter, Family Bonds, Gotti
and lots of the Comedy channel: Mad TV, King of the Hill, that
cartoon with Stewy the dog...

Does that sound like a lot? It looks like a lot to me now that I've
typed it. Not that I really care. It's fun and I've really enjoyed
it. It's something we can share.

I love to see The Cutie happy.

It makes me happy.

No comments: