Aug 22, 2005

oh my gosh. i am so
freakin
tired.
(or something?)
i think tired?
my mind feels like molasses.
my body like expired taffy.
i grabbed a tasty mango smoothy and curry salad on the way to work in
hopes that i was simply in need of nutrition and would perk right up
after a fast paced jaunt from the subway.
no such luck.
how can i work when my body is still asleep?
WAKE UP!
WAKE UP ALREADY!
i absolutely detest this feeling. this sluggishness is familiar. and
worrisome. lucky no one else is here to witness it.
unproductiveness makes me feel guilty. bad about myself.

We didnt get much sleep (or i didn't) over the weekend. we visited
The Cuties vivacious family in Virgina! It was soo sooo soooo fun...
I absolutely loved spending time with them and getting to be a part of
their crazy fun loving antics. Went to sleep late and Doggie woke
me early. (ie:5am) !
She had a great time chasing her 2 doggie cousins around the big
house. It was a 3 day party!

No comments: