Feb 22, 2006

I just returned home from yet another stupid stupid stupid job interview.  I don't even know why I went.  Why did I go?  It was a referral from a employment agency that I accidently went to because I responded to ONE of their ads on Craigslist for an Executive Assistant position.  Honestly, I don't even know which ad it was since I've applied to so many by now.   I don't hear back from most and I don't give them a second thought.  I just keep sending sending sending looking looking looking.  And what am I looking for?  A stupid job I don't even want.  A job I think I can almost get but will pay twice as much as I was making working in social services.  A job that's brainless, boring, uninspiring, and highly invisible.  That's me.  The invisible worker.  Pay me and I will be your office slave!

No comments: