Feb 25, 2006

Feeling peaceful

Even though my head hurts, it doesn't matter because I'm simply glad to not be at work. Did I tell you I've begun noticing I have WHITE HAIRS? Maybe the unstable, stressed state of mind is beginning to catch up with me. Poo.

This morning I'm drinking coffee and constructing emails, files and invitations to maintain my yahoo group. I created it a few years ago but have been more and more active which has led to a current membership of 170 afficiandos and some lively recent discussions! Being a conduit of communication is highly satisfying. It may seem lame-o, but at least its something for this otherwise pretty mundane life of mine...

Also went back to WOW this week with The Cutie, which serves me surprisingly well by turning my attention from eating and malaise. Sure it may be an escape, but then, what isn't? At least it's not inherently destructive. And on the plus side, its interative, engages the imagination and involves thinking!!!

Wanna play too? We can be on the same team together!

We also watched a couple programs taped on TIVO: The Dog Whisperer and Family Guy - two of our favorite shows.

No comments: