Jul 7, 2015

I just went private.

The incision on my face stings.   It's 6:11am.  I tried, but can not sleep.   My mind is tired, but racing.  There are so many more things I wanted to share.  My mind still feels disorganized & muddy.   I'm feeling a strange mix of hopelessness and hopeful.    And for the first time in the 10+ years of this blog, I just went "private".

I remember what a therapeutic space this used to be.  And then we met, and it ended.  I could no longer speak freely, without fear of judgment or betraying trust, or hurting feelings.  The dynamic completely changed, probably, for both of us.  I was his muse.  Then we met and moved in together on the same day, and our writing simultaneously screeched to a halt.  Was that the beginning of his decline?  Of mine?   Was his decline inevitable, and my presence just an unrelated casualty?

C has assigned a task of writing daily.  And I remember what a powerful daily practice that used to be, so I will give it another try.  Again after all of these years.

No comments: