Jul 9, 2015

If people only knew what I piece of shit I really am....

And another half dozen blog post ideas that came to mind while I was just taking a bath.   So far, this privatization has been fucking GREAT.    The thoughts are flowing, in a way that I haven't experienced in a long, long time.



DAY 2: Wed

High:  D's cheerfulness. Joy.  Cuteness, jokes & laughter.   The "real" D?  The sweet D.  The funloving, lovable, heartwarming D.


Low:  (all of the above.  It's bittersweet.  Because it reminds me of how life COULD be, but usually isn't.)


Happy:  Discovering/watching a video the most amazing lady beatboxer!  omg.  LOVE
bit.ly/1MhCPYx


Mad:  At myself for not exercising.  And for continuing to have a FUCKED.  UP.  Schedule!  Mad that I woke up at FUCKING FIVE P. MOTHER FUCKING M.   .....Mad that I wasted so much fucking time on Facebook.   UGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!  

No comments: