Jun 10, 2005

To Be Honest

I don't wanna be a secretary. I don't wanna sit at a friggin desk and answer phones. I don't want run some shmuck's overrated errands and fax their fucking papers. I don't wanna be forcibly gracious and appropriately professional and sweet. If i have to sit in a glassy 9 to 5 haze of plastic smiles and synthetic pleasantries - kowtowing to haughty self-important asses who no more see me than their own gauchely presumption, i'll.... I don't know. Shrivel up?

It's a cruel corporate world. Selfish and bleak. Hardboiled and stern. Unsympathetic. Dead.

And though i am applying for these jobs everyday, to be honest, i don't want any part of it.

3 comments:

SeaKitty said...

me neither. i would hate that. so did you ask the school yet about teaching dance???

?

Bliss said...

Agreed.

IB said...

seakitty.

no.

=(

haven't pursued it

um

yet