Jan 25, 2021

Dream

i volunteeeredt to make 3 to make the 3 20 somethhing strangerss/acquainiteances meals for a week. all fresh and packaged and healthy.  a service. homemade and perfect.  all from fresh produce. nothing packaged  or processed. an experiment. i could throw in a few extra portions and there was now my food for the week, and brothers too.  why not?  a good exercise. and who knows - it could be fun orhelpful or lead to something bigger. its a test. ractice. i stepped away and asked my mom what she thought. she ignored me. she ddidn't respond. i asked her direct question. she looked away . nrefused to respond or acknowledge. or even look at me. i became distraught.  i don't even know why i felt the need to ask her opinion anyway. its not as though i needed it. but for some reason i did and even more inexplicably, lost my mind   after getting what i got.  went into a full scale rage. wanted to run away. dreamed of packing my things and leav==and running hiding leaving for good.  where i was , i have no idea.  but i know i wasn't comfortable or happy or safe.  felt unappreciated. negleted. alone. misunderstood. unappreciated. disrespected.  angry and hurt 


we were sitting in a car .  in the giant cavernous, garage?  it was dark. the car was parked.  there was a dog sitting in the back seat. it looked like my dog, but it wasn't her. it was an unknown. a stray   something happened. i forgot what. but i let it out of the car because it disappointed me . there was something it didn't know. so i put it outside and watched it walk away. a felt a little bad andguilty. but didn't reverse course. 

my brother was in drivers seat. narrating. 



No comments: