Jan 25, 2021

Courage

Where does courage come from?  Are you born with it? Is in innate?  Developed over time? Is it a personality trait?  Is it learned?  To what degree? 

I'm just asking because I'm thinking maybe it's some quality that's been with me since childhood. And something that separated me from my immediate family. We see and act in the world in different ways. Our perspective and mindset is different. It's manifested in ways that made our paths look different.  Mine mainly - the road less traveled.  Not more "successful" by any stretch. Far less. That said, it *has been more connected.  Honest.  A slow burn.  But a true fire.  No,t a single temp electric heat lamp plugged into a wall. Pros and cons to both, obviously. Nonetheless, it's interesting to think about and wonder - what has been the impact of this single characteristic over the course of mylife? 

No comments: