Sep 11, 2005

I'm watching Agassi play Federerererer right now &

typing in between their points.

Go Agassi Go! 2 Sets down and he's tearin it up!

I've been in such a great mood the past couple days! Maybe because The Cutie has been in a good mood too? But we've been having fun together. Things have felt good. Comfortable. Happy. We're both such goofs. We sing impromptu diddies throughout the day like we're living in our own sophmoric musical - complete with spazmodic dance moves, nonsensical lyrics, and naughty neandertal themes. One of us busts out and the other picks jumps in - harmonizing and giving a beat. Oh there is no end to the tomfoolery up in 5D.

All this despite having to still frequently push down troubling pangs of guilt (despite everyone's encouragment that quitting was the right thing to do.) I just can't help worrying about The Bossman since he really did seems to be a genuinely nice person. (Despite the anger management issue.) I feel sort of sorry for him. And I think my letter might of made me sound like a real freak. Today I spent a few hours at the mall and kept thinking how awful it would be if I ever ran into him in public. I HATE THAT! I hate feeling like I've wronged someone. I haven't had that sense in a long time. That said, I'm still glad I don't have to friggin go back there again. That part is unquestionable a relief.

Sweet, Agassi just won the 3rd set! HA! After matched games and 3 dueces! Exciting! No wait. It was a tie. Dammit, Federline won the 3rd set! Arg!

So, I spent nearly all of my last paycheck today on a plain jane boring old black skirt, black slacks, a flowy blouse and 2 pairs of heels. I hated to do it, but had to - unless of course this office doesn't mind my wearing the same pair of jeans every day (which seems unlikely.) Plus they were size 16 which was - well - ok i'll say it - mildly dissapointing. (I may have gained some weight?)

Ack! 4 games lost to Federer! What's happening!? Nooooo!

Anyway, I was VERY grateful to actually find clothes that fit - and they will come in handy. Plain black will be versatile and inauspicious so I'll be able to get away with consequtive days of use.

Stupid Federer. The announcers are started to use the past tense in regards to the game. "Agassi gave it his all."

::frown::

Oh that FUCKER!

He just won.

POOey!

What was I talking about?

Oh poo. I don't know. I'm going to wash up the dinner dishes. (I made beans and rice because that's all we have in the cupboards.) Old Mother Hubbard. And poor Puppy just threw up! We suspect the antibiotics are making her sick. She's had some sort of skin infection hasn't cleared up since we've gotten her. The vet thinks its mites. Poor thing.

Agassi is being interviewed in front of the crowd. He's so humble and nice. How can you not like that guy? But, is he really only 35? For some reason he looks more like 50 to me. I dunno, is it the bald head? I can't believe he's still playing after all of these years. I remember when he was a wild long-haired kid that people dismissed as a flash in pan. Ha! Boy he showed them, didn't he?!

Oh phooey - now Federer is being nice. He's thanking everyone including Agassi and even encouraged him to keep playing so they can have some more fun. Darn it! Now why'd he have to go and be all sincere and nice and everything? Now how am I supposed to dislike him?!

Gar!

My butt is asleep from sitting on this floor.

No comments: