May 27, 2005

So....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I took the right subway!



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Got off in the right place!
(The Infamous Grand Central)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And even found my Destination!

How cool am i?! All in all, the quasi-interview was a success. I scored high on the typing/Word tests and felt good in the sharp pin-striped suit aquired the night before after The Cutie so generously gifted me with a wad of cash so i could secure appropriately professional interview attire.

I am glad.

Relieved.

So much so i almost don't want to note my persistant unemploymed status and bothersome lack of paychecks.

One step at a time.

I guess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why would you want to waste people's time with your petty trivial blathering. I, like other people on this planet would read your bit of information if it were intelligent.