Nov 15, 2005

The Cutie is gone for a few days and I am alone for the first time since I met him. The way it was for so many years. I have time and space and me. And good or bad, I more clearly hear my thoughts. They disturb me. I'm scared that if I don't seek help soon that I will be too complacent to pull myself out of this emotional muck. Maybe I should have paid better attention? Or maybe I'm overreacting. I don't know. Out of curiousity, I just took this "Quiz" and expected somewhat depressed results, but a 61, "severely depressed" surprised me. I crave a guidance. Comfort. Peace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The body is a conglomeration of chemicals, controlled by neurons. It is possible to re-organise them by ones-self, but takes much concentration, time and effort.

IB said...

DLG?