Jul 6, 2006

In a Fog

Haven't been too aware of myself.  What's happening around me.  Where I ought to be or where I am.  Trying to protect myself I think.  From getting to overwhelmed.  Blogging would likely increase the consciousness which may be (unconsciously) why I've avoided it.  To erupting from the haze may be prickly.  Can I handle that?  I may be teetering with depression.  When I think about the amount of crying it seems like it.  Thank goodness I finally have health insurance and finally (finally!) I plan to make some appointments - with a therapist, dentist, doctor about what seemed like a sudden case of wicked carpel tunnel that developed without warning after precariously positioned at a counter and attemping to type all day with hands by my shoulders at work.  Damm her!  The current "boss" is just beyond words.  But if I DID have words, I might say, PASSIVE AGRESSIVE, INEPTITUDE, DUPLICITOUS, UNPROFESSIONAL and a strong resemblance to a circus clown.  Of course saying all of that would require negativty which I'm trying so hard to avoid.  But its hard.  So hard.  I'm being sued by two separate creditors making outrageous inflamed claims regarding debts TWELVE YEARS OLD.  Can they do that?  I don't know?  Can they win?  I don't know.  I'm overwhelmed by my lack of empowerment.  I need information, knowledge and help but lack the resources to get it.  I need a lawyer.  But the cutie says they're $400 an hour which is far beyond my reach.  And so I'm left to my own wavering devices.  Blindly negotiating a system I don't understand.  Clumsily filing court papers that I can't read. 
 
And back to work. 
 
The boss arrived.
 
 

No comments: