Nov 29, 2021

Happy Birthday me

Age 48, I write from this folded table and metal chair in this basement tiled room overlooking the Ashram forest.  Below the patch of grass outside my window there is a tall regal apple tree and down the hill a beautiful lake reflecting the orange and brown foliage lining the perimeter.  A few individual snowflakes today.  I can't wait for the full snow treatment here - I'm sure it will be as equally magical. 

It's been almost one month now since I came.  I was previously in upstate NY car camping, forest camping, exploring, adventuring, enjoying, suffering, struggling, loving, being.  Evolving? 

Since covid started I have been in sadhana.  Primarily alone for the first year.  Off and on with Aman, which has been challenging, beautiful and volatile.   Meditating, dancing, yoga, videoing leaves and trees in the woods to classical indian music.   





  

 

No comments: