Jan 21, 2005

He is sensitive, like me.
He worries and frets, like me.
He wonders if everything will be allright and hopes for the best all while expecting the worse, like me.
He is moody and unpredictable
flexible and fixed
gloomy and chipper and freakishly introextrospective
likeme
likeme
likeme
likeme
and i try to like me but it so hard
when he doesn't
and does
all at the same time
like me
and its a mess
a messy hodgepodge of aggravating confusion not knowing whats what and how or when
and then feeling perfectly fine
content
like i'm right where i'm supposed to be in time
like i'd been needing to be here all along though confidant its best to wait and wade through the past in order to better appreciate and enjoy the present now.

and i go to bed

rest

not knowing where i'll be in my head when my eyes are opened again

2 comments:

Eáránë Felagund said...

I think it's okay to feel insecure :) It's normal. Everyone does sometimes, and I freak out lots too and cry in bed alot too (except I do it alone). You're lucky you have someone to share it with and go through life with you, together, and who is still next to you even though (as you say) sometimes he doesn't like you (or what you do?). That can only mean that he loves you, right? :)

IB said...

Thanks Tatatee... Your comment was both wise and comforting. I really appreciate your thoughtfulness and caring. It came at just the right time!

Thank you so much!!!

~I