Jan 21, 2005

Drug me up buddy

I just reread last night's post. I'm thinking maybe i should start medication as i feel myself slipping. Becoming sad again. Last night i layed in bed and silently cried, trying to maintain normal breathing and minimize sniffling so not to alarm him. The tears streamed on and on, rolling into my ears, and phleming up my nose and choking my throat until i could scarcely breathe. Instead i layed still until eventually he gently rested his hand on my hip. As he moved closer, i felt the strange sad(?) feelings intensify and i struggled to maintain composure. We layed like this for quite a while until finally he wrapped a long arm behind my head and touched my wet cheek while i attempted to turn away. He was onto me. How did he know? Perhaps because of my unusual behavior; not snuggling up to him is highly out of character for me. Then he tilted my saturated face towards him and kissed the salty tears.

What is wrong with me?

Why can't i be happy.

No comments: